Methadone Maintenance Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Methadone & Non-Methadone users. Have discussions with other Methadone patients. Have a friend or family member in treatment? Learn more here...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Dosing Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♥Jess♥
Admin
♥Jess♥

Welcome to the Dosing Line Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Dosing Line   Welcome to the Dosing Line EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 am

Well, I don't know about your clinics, but at mine when you are standing in the dosing line, everyone around you is talking about something.  It can be bitching about something, talking in general about the clinic or nothing to do with the clinic at all.  Here is where you can chat with other members.  This is our dosing line.  You can discuss anything you like, from how your treatment works for you, how you got here or even things you do not like about it.  All I ask is to please be respectful.  I am very interested in hearing about you all and will gladly share my story as well.  With that being I said, I  want everyone to remember that though our addictions and stories may be a bit different, we are ALL here in the same place.  No-one, including myself, is better or worse or different in here.  WE ARE ALL IN METHADONE MAINTENANCE TREATMENT.  Even if you are here browsing, which means you are considering it or know someone who is, this applies to everyone.  This is meant to be a support system for people in treatment.  I want this to be a safe place for people to talk freely without worrying if someone is going to bash on them.  I am more than open to debates and hearing different views, let's just not let them get heated.  I understand this is a sensitive subject so if you need a minute, step away and come back.  We always want you to come back.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to getting to know you all.

♥Jess♥
Back to top Go down
https://methadonemc.board-directory.net

Welcome to the Dosing Line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone Maintenance Community :: MEMBERS SECTION :: The Dosing Line-
Jump to: